Our fruit varieties website
- Varieties Introduction (this page)
- Research on local varieties
- Identification Advice
- Nurseries stocking local varieties
- Buying Gloucestershire Pomona Books
- Apple varieties
- Pear varieties
- Plum, Damson and Cherry varieties
- Nut varieties
- Back to main GOT website
Gloucestershire Pomona books
GOT is publishing, in partnership with others, a series of books about our local fruit varieties. Volumes available so far include
– Native Apples of Gloucestershire
– Pears of Gloucestershire and Perry Pears of the Three Counties
A volume on Plum varieties is due soon.
For details of these and how to buy them visit our shop page.
Creation of GOT’s new websites is being supported by the Three Counties Traditional Orchards Project, which is a Heritage Lottery funded project.
Thank you TCTOP!