News about Orchard Blossom Day Webinars run by Orchard Network:
We are contacting you as a manager of a publicly accessible orchard, community orchard, or collection in the hope that you will be thinking about holding an Orchard Blossom event this year. 2024 will mark the third Orchard Blossom Day. Last year saw more than fifty sites hold events in the UK alone, and this year we hope to see over one hundred. The Orchard Network is promoting the Day alongside the National Trust and European Orchard Day throughout the European mainland.
Whether you have plans already or are just interested in knowing more, we would like to invite you to join us online for a short webinar to help inspire your event, share your ideas, pick up tips, and publicise events locally and online.
We will cover the following subjects:
1. What is Orchard Blossom Day?
4. Why celebrate and promote orchard blossom?
5. Where and when to have an event – In an orchard, or as part of other events throughout springtime?
6. What activities could you include? See our Publicity Pack and Activities ideas on www.orchardnetwork.org.uk.
7. Add your event to the map
8. Document the Day – take photos and video, use social media to best effect.
8. Q&A – any questions welcome in the chat function or asked at the end.
Steve Oram and the Orchard Network team.
The webinars will be held on:
Wednesday 14th February 14:00 and Wednesday 21st February 18:00
For joining details contact Orchard Network: https://www.orchardnetwork.org.uk/contact